lunes, 17 de agosto de 2015

Songs





Louis Armstrong    “What a Wonderful World”
I see trees of ______........ ____ roses, too
I see them _______________.... for me and you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of _____..... clouds of ___________
_______  _______________ days...._____ sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a _________.....so pretty in the sky
Are also on the _______________.....of people going by
I see friends _____________ hands.....saying “_________  _________  ________  _________”
They’re really saying......”________    __________   _________”.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They’ll learn much more.....than I’ll never _______________
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

























Go to these  links for more songs: http://www.subingles.com/exercises/mode/4302/Queen/Crazy+Little+Thing+Called+Love


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario